Assistant to the President Office
Work Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: Full Time
1. Administrative activities including documentation, filing, and accommodation for the management, etc.
2. Coordination work with different departments in information management.
3. Meeting / event coordination.
4. News drafting, website update, and other communication work.
5. Liaison with related government authorities.
6. Other assigned tasks.
1. Good writing skills in both Chinese and English, CET-6 or above.
2. Excellent communication skills, being patient, well-organized, and persistent, can work under pressure.
3. Hands-on experience with computer operating programs, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.
4. At least 2 years' administrative related experience.
5. Undergraduate or graduate students from any discipline.
6. Major in Secretary, Administration, Archive studies, Public Relations, Communications, business or other related fields preferred.